I’m a Maryland Native and D.C. transplant. As a Catholic entrepreneur, my passion is to empower women within the Church to use business as a means of renewing our culture. I believe that our generation is poised to create an impact on the world unlike ever before in our Church’s history.
Johns Hopkins University, Advanced Academic Programs, Washington, D.C. Master of Arts in Communication, Concentrations in Digital Marketing and Public Relations, Received December 2015
The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C. Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy Pre-Law, Received May 2013
Ringlet Studio, Founder & CEO, Georgetown, Washington, DC
Founded January 2016
· Ringlet Studio is a digital marketing agency that serves women-owned small businesses in the D.C. area.
· In two years, Ringlet has grown from a one-person, self-funded start-up to a company with eight employees. Ringlet has worked with over 50 small businesses in website development, digital marketing campaigns, and branding and public relations outreach.
GP Catholic, Consultant, Washington, DC
May 2016- May 2017
· Headed the social media campaign surrounding the transition of Bishop Martin Holley to the Diocese of Memphis in October 2016.
· Consulted with GP Catholic’s Communications team on multiple marketing projects for non-profits and churches in the D.C. area.
Appleseed Communications LLC, Marketing and PR Associate, New York, N.Y.
January 2015 -January 2016
· Constructed and executed email & social media editorial calendars and marketing outreach plan for various clients, including media network S.H.E. Global Media Inc, and bridal clothing line, Aideux Bridal .
· Helped to run the two-day S.H.E. Summit, conference hosting over 8,000 women in N.Y.C.; executed social media, speaker and press organization.
· Leonine Forum at Catholic Information Center, Leonine Fellow, Washington, DC
September 2018 - June 2019
· Girl Talk, Mentor and Marketing Advisor, Washington, DC
September 2018 - June 2019
· United Women in Business Foundation, Chapter Vice President of Media, Washington, D.C.
January 2017 to December 2017
· Spoken Bride, Founding Member and Social Media Coordinator
June 2016 - December 2017
· Panama in the Capital, Archdiocese of Washington, DC, January 2019
· St. Thomas the Apostle, Women’s Group, December 2018
· Girl Talk Institute Mentor Training Retreat, April 2018
· Catholic University of America, CUA Women’s History Month Event, May 2017
· Panelist, Catholic University of America, Busch School of Business, Young Professionals Panel, July 2017
· The Catholic Creatives Summit, Dallas, TX, March 2017
Business as a Means to Ecumenical & Evangelical Goals
The Theology of Women Entrepreneurship
Career Development for Catholic Women